Monday, May 26, 2014

What is my Goal?

I thought I'd give a little more information on what this blog is meant for. I created my tumblr to vent my feelings about my life, and also show my journey of self discovery and my outlook in life. It started out as a way for me to get my feelings out in a personal way. However, I have realized that a lot of people are looking for advice, whether it be about family issues, friend drama, drug abuse, self harm, anything. I want to help. I decided to open up my tumblr for advice 24/7. I created this blog to make posts daily about my life and try to let people in on my journey of growing up and learning about life. I really would like to make this work, and in order to do that I need followers not only on this blog, but my tumblr. I would very much appreciate it if you read this to please follow me on tumblr, twitter (@Typ_Teen_Life), or on here. Thank you so much everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment